The Benefits You Will Gain From This Course Are Endless!
Our goal for you in this course is: For you to become a beginner Ninja in one of the hottest new languages called “Google Go” and also known as Golang.
Google go is taking the development world by storm, because of it’s system level access and it’s design which gives programmers the ability to create multi-core programs. This is the first development language really developed for the type of mutli-core cpu computers that have been in the market for the last ten years. Created by three genius developers are google – to solve deficiencies google was experiencing with conventional computer languages.
This course is especially structured to solve a number of problems that introductions to programming languages suffer form. In specific it solves the:
What to teach first problem: – Solved!
Often, ideas are so dependent on one another that it can be difficult to explain concepts that depend on one another. We solve that problem, by giving high level overviews that give the big picture. We also break things down into basic lectures on how something works – and will revisit them later to expand on the concepts. In this way, we have a unique course that is approachable.
The Goldilocks problem: – Solved!
This course is accessible to those begging programming, but quick packed enough for those whom want to learn Go and “Get on with it”
In short – there’s no faster and more effective way to make an outstanding foundation in Google Go (Golang) than this course!
How to get started with Golang:
- How to create your first google go program in 30 seconds (or less!) [Yes, really!]
- A resource kit (Emergency Go Parachute) of 5 resources, that will aid you on your journey so you can get unstuck if you experience trouble – and more importantly, how to never get stuck on learning Google Go in the first place. [Downloadable resource included!]
- How to install GIT and Go Google Go on your workstation.
- How to create and compile your first Google Go program.
- How to use a the Intellij Idea IDE (Integrated Development Environment) – to edit, compile and run your Google Go programs. This tool makes it much easier, and faster to write beautiful Google Go (Golang) code.
- How to use Visual Studio code, on Macintosh, Windows and Linux operating systems. Visual Studio code is a great alternative to Intellij Idea and is entirely free!